Terms and Conditions
Payment or participation at Star Power Training Ltd training course
constitutes agreement to these terms and conditions.
- Professional Wrestling can be a dangerous sport and Star Power Training
Ltd cannot accept any liability for injury or death during a training
session to yourself or to others unless we have been negligent.
- Liability waivers must be signed prior to participation in the course.
- Under 18's must gain parental consent before attending.
- Trainee insurance is strongly recommended.
- Trainees are required to behave in a safe and professional manner
and to follow instructions given to you by the head trainer and management,
failure to do so could result in removal from the course without notice
- You are required to provide details of medical issues that may affect you
during training or that would be required in the event of medical
attention being necessary.
- If you are unsure if a medical condition will prevent you from training
you should consult your Doctor.
- You are responsible for the accommodation provided. Star Power Training
Ltd cannot accept any liability for damage, theft or any other cost over
and above the room cost.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Non attendance of all or part of a course may result in any monies
already paid being lost and you may also be liable for any balance
- In the event of any circumstance prior to the course preventing attendance
Star Power Training Ltd will, at its discretion, issue a credit note to
be used against future course to the maximum value of 50% of the payments
received. No refund will be given against the current course.
- Star Power Training Ltd reserves the right to remove any trainee from
a course for any reason without compensation.